Sue is responsible for overseeing the smooth and profitable operation of the law firm’s human resources, employee benefits, and the strategic planning for the firm’s continued growth. As a member of the law firm’s senior management team, Sue offers over three decades of human resources management experience in the legal industry to be a major contributing factor to the success of éclat Law’s development.
Prior to joining eclat Law, Sue was the Director of Human Resources for Lowndes, Drosdick, Doster, and Kantor & Reed, PA where she and éclat Law’s founder, Kevin Ross-Andino, worked together for several years. Other than human resources Sue has held positions in business operations, business development, and office management. She has been member of the Society for Human Resource Management since 1988.
Sue has a bachelor’s degree in business management and a Senior Human Resource Manager certification from the Society of Human Resources (SHRM-SCP). Sue is the previous President of the Central Florida Chapter of Legal Administrators and was a member for fifteen years. During that time, she served as the President, Vice President, Secretary, Focus Group Leader for Human Resources and Education Chair.
Sue has been a member of the Paralegal Studies Advisory Board with Valencia Community College for fifteen years. She previously served on the Citrus Council Women of Distinction Committee and was the Education Chair for the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA). Sue is a trained Stephen’s Minister which focuses on walking beside individuals faced with difficult life events; a Coach and Facilitator for Jobs Partnership, a non-profit that teaches employability skills to the unemployed and underemployed; and a Coach/Trainer for Renew, a non-profit that teaches life and employability skills to incarcerated women at John Polk jail. She is a Certified Life Coach and a Certified Facilitator in First Aid Arts, which is art-based care for trauma survivors.
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc.
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc. Animal Supply Drive
- Florida Sculptors Guild
- Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida
- American Lung Association Florida
- Slice Out Hunger
- The Foundation for Seminole County Public Schools: Tools 4 Seminole Schools
- Save The Manatee Club
- New Horizons Service Dogs
- Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando
- Sophie’s Circle
- Franklin’s Friends
- SPCA of Brevard
- Daytona Beach German Shepherd Rescue
- Corks For Change
- Harbor House of Central Florida
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida: Catering for Good and A Spoonful of Hope
- The Blue Heron Sings, LLC
- Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Winter Park Chamber of Commerce