Margareth Rossini is the Business Manager at éclat law. Originally from São Paulo, Brazil she graduated from Law School at Marilia University in 1995. She came to United States for English purposes in 2017. Attending the Paralegal Program at Valencia College, she joined the firm in September 2019 as a Paralegal.
Margareth is a senior attorney with over 14 years of in-house legal experience in Brazil providing preemptive legal support in Corporate Criminal Law, Civil Liability, Consumer and Elderly Relations, Regulation and Competition, and Management in the Health Insurance market. Strong management experience of the Corporate Legal Department – Prevailing Ability Generalist Lawyer.
She led a negotiation with the State Public Ministry to sign a Term of Conduct Adjustment, in protection of the rights of elderly consumers, also used as a tool of management for the company she worked for. Elaborated, analyzed, and reviewed partnerships, business and service contracts, financial agreements, and those with accredited laboratory and hospital medical assistance network. Participated in public consultations of normative acts with the Health Regulatory Agency.
She also provided legal orientation for HR in disciplinary actions aimed at termination of employment contract.
Her legal experience is an asset to the firm being able to advise companies looking to do international business on international laws, especially those that apply in Brazil.
- Portuguese – Native
- Admitted in Brazilian Bar Association in 2000, Sao Paulo Section, Registration N. 179,957.
- Marilia University
- Valencia College
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc.
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc. Animal Supply Drive
- Florida Sculptors Guild
- Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida
- American Lung Association Florida
- Slice Out Hunger
- The Foundation for Seminole County Public Schools: Tools 4 Seminole Schools
- Save The Manatee Club
- New Horizons Service Dogs
- Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando
- Sophie’s Circle
- Franklin’s Friends
- SPCA of Brevard
- Daytona Beach German Shepherd Rescue
- Corks For Change
- Harbor House of Central Florida
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida: Catering for Good and A Spoonful of Hope
- The Blue Heron Sings, LLC
- Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Winter Park Chamber of Commerce