Margareth Rossini is the Business Manager at éclat law. Originally from São Paulo, Brazil she graduated from Law School at Marilia University in 1995. She came to United States for English purposes in 2017. Attending the Paralegal Program at Valencia College, she joined the firm in September 2019 as a Paralegal.
Margareth is a senior attorney with over 14 years of in-house legal experience in Brazil providing preemptive legal support in Corporate Criminal Law, Civil Liability, Consumer and Elderly Relations, Regulation and Competition, and Management in the Health Insurance market. Strong management experience of the Corporate Legal Department – Prevailing Ability Generalist Lawyer.
She led a negotiation with the State Public Ministry to sign a Term of Conduct Adjustment, in protection of the rights of elderly consumers, also used as a tool of management for the company she worked for. Elaborated, analyzed, and reviewed partnerships, business and service contracts, financial agreements, and those with accredited laboratory and hospital medical assistance network. Participated in public consultations of normative acts with the Health Regulatory Agency.
She also provided legal orientation for HR in disciplinary actions aimed at termination of employment contract.
Her legal experience is an asset to the firm being able to advise companies looking to do international business on international laws, especially those that apply in Brazil.
- Portuguese – Native
- Admitted in Brazilian Bar Association in 2000, Sao Paulo Section, Registration N. 179,957.
- Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce Trustee
- Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce Member
- Marilia University
- Valencia College
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc.
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc. Animal Supply Drive
- Barry School of Law and éclat Law’s Night at the Firm
- Neighborhood Happy Hour
- Veterans’ Legal Fundraiser with Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida featuring Miss Florida for America 2019
- éclat Law and OneBlood July Blood Drive
- Deep Dive: Real Estate Video Marketing 101 Community Training Class with Sue “Pinky” Benson
- The Foundation for Seminole County Public Schools – Tools 4 Seminole Schools School Supply Drive
- Fall in Love with the Arts
- Lunch & Learn – “Score Magic” Community Seminar with Certified Credit
- Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours: September Social
- Bark’s, Boo’s and Brews
- Bark’s, Boo’s and Brews Howl-O-Ween Pet Supply Drive
- éclat Law and OneBlood November Holiday Blood Drive
- Corks For Change Recycling Project
- Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours: November Night of Networking
- ART@éclat Grand Opening featuring Megan Duncanson
- New Horizons Service Dogs Supply Drive