Lisa Bolinger, Esq.
Lisa Bolinger is an attorney in the firm focusing on Business Litigation and corporate matters. She is very passionate about animals and volunteers at a local animal shelter.
Lisa was the Executive Editor of the Barry University Law Review Editorial Board, a Dean’s Study Fellow, Vice President of the school’s chapter of the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund and worked in the school’s IT Department.
Prior to law school, Lisa worked in IT related jobs for a combined fifteen years at a large air conditioning company and a large utility company and while working full time, earned her Master of Business Administration.
- The Florida Bar
- Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc.
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc. Animal Supply Drive
- Florida Sculptors Guild
- Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida
- American Lung Association Florida
- Slice Out Hunger
- The Foundation for Seminole County Public Schools: Tools 4 Seminole Schools
- Save The Manatee Club
- New Horizons Service Dogs
- Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando
- Sophie’s Circle
- Franklin’s Friends
- SPCA of Brevard
- Daytona Beach German Shepherd Rescue
- Corks For Change
- Harbor House of Central Florida
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida: Catering for Good and A Spoonful of Hope
- The Blue Heron Sings, LLC
- Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Winter Park Chamber of Commerce