Lisa Bolinger, Esq.
Lisa Bolinger is an attorney in the firm focusing on Business Litigation and corporate matters. She is very passionate about animals and volunteers at a local animal shelter.
Lisa was the Executive Editor of the Barry University Law Review Editorial Board, a Dean’s Study Fellow, Vice President of the school’s chapter of the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund and worked in the school’s IT Department.
Prior to law school, Lisa worked in IT related jobs for a combined fifteen years at a large air conditioning company and a large utility company and while working full time, earned her Master of Business Administration.
- Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce Trustee
- Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce Member
- Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc.
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc. Animal Supply Drive
- Barry School of Law and éclat Law’s Night at the Firm
- Neighborhood Happy Hour
- Veterans’ Legal Fundraiser with Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida featuring Miss Florida for America 2019
- éclat Law and OneBlood July Blood Drive
- Deep Dive: Real Estate Video Marketing 101 Community Training Class with Sue “Pinky” Benson
- The Foundation for Seminole County Public Schools – Tools 4 Seminole Schools School Supply Drive
- Fall in Love with the Arts
- Lunch & Learn – “Score Magic” Community Seminar with Certified Credit
- Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours: September Social
- Bark’s, Boo’s and Brews
- Bark’s, Boo’s and Brews Howl-O-Ween Pet Supply Drive
- éclat Law and OneBlood November Holiday Blood Drive
- Corks For Change Recycling Project
- Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours: November Night of Networking
- ART@éclat Grand Opening featuring Megan Duncanson
- New Horizons Service Dogs Supply Drive