Kevin K. Ross-Andino, Esq
Founder & Managing Partner
Kevin K. Ross-Andino is the founder and Managing Partner of éclat Law, LLP, a firm he started after spending 20 plus years working at some of the world’s largest international law firms. A personal family tragedy inspired Kevin to rethink the focus of his practice, as he wrestled to reconcile the tremendous disparity of legal talent available to the average American versus that of those with substantial financial resources like government agencies and multinational business entities. Kevin thus embarked on his journey to seek justice for all by creating éclat law with the vision of empowering the success of his clients, especially those that cannot defend themselves to ensure that justice is available to everyone.
Kevin is the founder of éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc., a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to empowering the community through awareness of the causes of its civic partners, and investment in their individual visions. Through this foundation he also founded ART@éclat, éclat Law’s art gallery featuring the art of emerging artists in Florida, as well as the ART@éclat Scholarship, a financial assistance program for University students in the community pursuing the visual arts, and éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc. Animal Supply Drive to assist animal rescues and organizations.
Kevin is an experienced civil trial lawyer known for handling complex and high dollar lawsuits throughout the State of Florida and throughout the country, in addition to handling several international arbitration matters. Kevin, a zealous and aggressive advocate for his clients, limits his practice to the following areas:
- Class action and mass tort litigation
- Transportation accidents (trucking, vessel or aviation) resulting in personal injury, wrongful death or other catastrophic injuries
- Products liability claims
- ERISA and employment related lawsuits
- Claims against federal, state and local governmental agencies
- Civil Rights claims
- First party claims against insurance companies
- General personal injury and wrongful death claims
- Medical malpractice claims
- Complex commercial claims
- Arts & Entertainment law
Prior to forming his own law firm and mediation/arbitration practice in July 2014, Kevin was an equity partner at the international law firms of K&L Gates, LLP (Miami/NYC/Shanghai) and Foley & Lardner, LLP (Orlando/Miami/NYC), handling similar matters for multinational corporations, investors and insurance companies.
Kevin is currently the Board Chairman of the not for profit law firm, Community Legal Services of Mid Florida, Inc., a 501(c)(3) entity that provides free legal services to the less fortunate.
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States Tax Court
- Founder of éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc.
- Founder of éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc. Animal Supply Drive
- Founder of ART@éclat
- Founder of ART@éclat Scholarship
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Board Chairman – Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers in Florida
- The National Trial Lawyers: Class Action Trial Lawyers – Top 25
- The National Trial Lawyers: National Latino Trials Lawyers – Top 10
- Florida Justice Association Member
- Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite 2020 Nominee
Kevin received a Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics and economics from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee in December 1989. In May of 1994, he received his Jurist Doctorate degree from the State University of New York’s University at Buffalo Law School.
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc.
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc. Animal Supply Drive
- Florida Sculptors Guild
- Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida
- American Lung Association Florida
- Slice Out Hunger
- The Foundation for Seminole County Public Schools: Tools 4 Seminole Schools
- Save The Manatee Club
- New Horizons Service Dogs
- Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando
- Sophie’s Circle
- Franklin’s Friends
- SPCA of Brevard
- Daytona Beach German Shepherd Rescue
- Corks For Change
- Harbor House of Central Florida
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida: Catering for Good and A Spoonful of Hope
- The Blue Heron Sings, LLC
- Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Winter Park Chamber of Commerce