Katina M. Penland-Ross
Katina M. Penland-Ross is éclat Law’s Firm Administrator. She oversees all administrative aspects of the firm including business development, facilities and systems management, and she ensures that éclat Law’s clients enjoy a positive and effective experience with the firm. Katina leads the firm’s team with a “client first” commitment, which translates into client satisfaction being at the core of our culture.
Katina helps to ensure that the firm is sharing best practices firm-wide and reviews current operational functions. She is also responsible for identifying emerging trends and solutions in the delivery of legal support services to enhance the service levels to clients.
As her title suggests, Katina is vital to the smooth and efficient functioning of éclat Law. She oversees and manages both Vendor Relations and technology integration. A non-lawyer advisor to the firm’s Management Committee, Katina keeps the Committee apprised of all aspects of our operations and implements all key operations directives. She is adept at driving efficiencies and containing costs – savings that we are delighted to be able to pass on to our clients. In addition to her operational role, Katina serves as our Litigation Coordinator and assists the litigation team with everything from scheduling hearings, depositions and mediations/third party discovery to trial preparation.
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc.
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc. Animal Supply Drive
- Florida Sculptors Guild
- Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida
- American Lung Association Florida
- Slice Out Hunger
- The Foundation for Seminole County Public Schools: Tools 4 Seminole Schools
- Save The Manatee Club
- New Horizons Service Dogs
- Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando
- Sophie’s Circle
- Franklin’s Friends
- SPCA of Brevard
- Daytona Beach German Shepherd Rescue
- Corks For Change
- Harbor House of Central Florida
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida: Catering for Good and A Spoonful of Hope
- The Blue Heron Sings, LLC
- Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Winter Park Chamber of Commerce