Jolynn M. Falto-Tomas, Esq.
Jolynn Falto-Tomas has a passion for Administrative Law. Yes, you read that right. This decidedly underrated area of law appeals to her precisely because it is as vital as it is undervalued. Regulatory agencies wield tremendous – and often all-too overwhelming – power. Rule-driven, and some would say mysteriously archaic, tackling the Administrative law process is a challenge few welcome. Jolynn is one of those few.
Jolynn, an associate in the firm, is a member of the firm’s business litigation, administrative law, and Latin America practices. Jolynn has represented a wide range of clients, from individuals to multibillion-dollar corporations. Jolynn is an avid reader, writer and self-professed lover of research and brings these great passions to her current role as one of our associate attorneys.
Representative samples of matters that Jolynn has worked on include:
- Fraud investigations, fiduciary responsibility investigations, banking fraud, and other officer, directors, or business owner misconduct
- Disputes between business owners, shareholder disputes, derivative actions, and related business tort issues
- Defense of major transportation carriers in motor vehicle accidents, catastrophic loss, personal injury and wrongful death claims
- Landlord-tenant disputes, evictions (commercial and residential), and enforcement of lease agreements
- General commercial litigation, breach of contract, lien enforcement, and construction law matters
- Appellate matters
- Proficient in Spanish
- Conversational in French
- Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce Trustee
- Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce Member
- Prior to joining the firm as an associate, Jolynn clerked for the law firm and was a legal clerk at the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court in Orlando, Florida while she was in law school. In addition, Jolynn was the Research and Technical Editor for the 2016-2017 Barry University Law Review Editorial Board, a Research Assistant for a professor, and a Dean’s Study Fellow.
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc.
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc. Animal Supply Drive
- Barry School of Law and éclat Law’s Night at the Firm
- Neighborhood Happy Hour
- Veterans’ Legal Fundraiser with Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida featuring Miss Florida for America 2019
- éclat Law and OneBlood July Blood Drive
- Deep Dive: Real Estate Video Marketing 101 Community Training Class with Sue “Pinky” Benson
- The Foundation for Seminole County Public Schools – Tools 4 Seminole Schools School Supply Drive
- Fall in Love with the Arts
- Lunch & Learn – “Score Magic” Community Seminar with Certified Credit
- Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours: September Social
- Bark’s, Boo’s and Brews
- Bark’s, Boo’s and Brews Howl-O-Ween Pet Supply Drive
- éclat Law and OneBlood November Holiday Blood Drive
- Corks For Change Recycling Project
- Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours: November Night of Networking
- ART@éclat Grand Opening featuring Megan Duncanson
- New Horizons Service Dogs Supply Drive