Jolynn M. Falto-Tomas, Esq.
Jolynn Falto-Tomas has a passion for Administrative Law. Yes, you read that right. This decidedly underrated area of law appeals to her precisely because it is as vital as it is undervalued. Regulatory agencies wield tremendous – and often all-too overwhelming – power. Rule-driven, and some would say mysteriously archaic, tackling the Administrative law process is a challenge few welcome. Jolynn is one of those few.
Jolynn, an associate in the firm, is a member of the firm’s business litigation, administrative law, and Latin America practices. Jolynn has represented a wide range of clients, from individuals to multibillion-dollar corporations. Jolynn is an avid reader, writer and self-professed lover of research and brings these great passions to her current role as one of our associate attorneys.
Representative samples of matters that Jolynn has worked on include:
- Fraud investigations, fiduciary responsibility investigations, banking fraud, and other officer, directors, or business owner misconduct
- Disputes between business owners, shareholder disputes, derivative actions, and related business tort issues
- Defense of major transportation carriers in motor vehicle accidents, catastrophic loss, personal injury and wrongful death claims
- Landlord-tenant disputes, evictions (commercial and residential), and enforcement of lease agreements
- General commercial litigation, breach of contract, lien enforcement, and construction law matters
- Appellate matters
- Proficient in Spanish
- Conversational in French
- Prior to joining the firm as an associate, Jolynn clerked for the law firm and was a legal clerk at the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court in Orlando, Florida while she was in law school. In addition, Jolynn was the Research and Technical Editor for the 2016-2017 Barry University Law Review Editorial Board, a Research Assistant for a professor, and a Dean’s Study Fellow.
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc.
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc. Animal Supply Drive
- Florida Sculptors Guild
- Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida
- American Lung Association Florida
- Slice Out Hunger
- The Foundation for Seminole County Public Schools: Tools 4 Seminole Schools
- Save The Manatee Club
- New Horizons Service Dogs
- Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando
- Sophie’s Circle
- Franklin’s Friends
- SPCA of Brevard
- Daytona Beach German Shepherd Rescue
- Corks For Change
- Harbor House of Central Florida
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida: Catering for Good and A Spoonful of Hope
- The Blue Heron Sings, LLC
- Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Winter Park Chamber of Commerce