Caitlin is the Marketing Manager here at éclat Law as well as the Curator for ART@éclat. She organizes all events, trainings, and continued education programs hosted by and at the firm. If you need space to host any event or training, Caitlin is available to assist you.
She specializes in managing, planning, and coordinating all firm marketing endeavors, events, trainings, and continued educational programs. Caitlin enjoys being by the water, and hence loves our firm’s great lake-front location. From fishing to boating to going to the beach with family and friends, if it involves fun in the sun, she is there.
Prior to joining our firm, Caitlin served as an event planner and yacht stewardess.
- Some Spanish
- Legal Marketing Association Member
- Caitlin received her Associates in Arts from Seminole State College.
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc.
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc. Animal Supply Drive
- Florida Sculptors Guild
- Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida
- American Lung Association Florida
- Slice Out Hunger
- The Foundation for Seminole County Public Schools: Tools 4 Seminole Schools
- Save The Manatee Club
- New Horizons Service Dogs
- Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando
- Sophie’s Circle
- Franklin’s Friends
- SPCA of Brevard
- Daytona Beach German Shepherd Rescue
- Corks For Change
- Harbor House of Central Florida
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida: Catering for Good and A Spoonful of Hope
- The Blue Heron Sings, LLC
- Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Winter Park Chamber of Commerce